Posts are entries that display in reverse order on our home page. Posts usually have comments fields beneath them and are included in our site’s RSS feed.
To write a post:
- Log in to your WordPress Administration Panel (Dashboard).
- Click the ‘Posts’ tab.
- Click the ‘Add New’ sub-tab.
- Start filling in the blanks: enter your post title in the upper field, and enter your post body content in the main post editing box below it.
- As needed, select a category, add tags, and make other selections from the sections below the post. (Each of these sections is explained below.)
- When you are ready, click Publish.
One thing not covered in the above video is adding a “category” for your post. On the right side of the screen, while you’re typing your post, is a column labeled “categories.” Please select your class period and the assignment title.
<strong>Please do NOT post your work as a comment. You must follow the procedure detailed in the video above.